Unity MRTK ARFoundation

Hello,
I want to create a MRTK Project for Aryzon. When I add the recent Aryzon SDK in my MRTK Project, I get the error: “Assets\Aryzon\Scripts\AryzonPose.cs(502,25): error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘ARPoseDriver’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?”. I am using Unity 2019.4.3. I am also trying it with Aryzon 2018.4.29 and get the same error message.

Hi! ARPoseDriver is part of ARFoundation, you can add ARFoundation through the package manager in Unity. If you want to do room scale tracking through ARCore or ARKit you should add these as well though the package manager. The version numbers of ARFoundation and ARCore / ARKit should match.

Hi Thank you for your answer.
I have seen the problem. The Aryzon SDK use ARPoseDriver which is supported in ARFoundation since Version 3 (https://docs.unity3d.com/Packages/com.unity.xr.arfoundation@4.0/manual/migration-guide-2.html) . In Unity 2018.4 you have got not the possibility to download ARFoundadtion 3. In Unity 2019.4, I have installed ARFoundation 3 and it works. Before I was using ARfoundation Version 2 in Unity 2019.

Aaa I see, the old version uses the TrackedPoseDriver. If you want to use 2018.4 you can remove the references to ARPoseDriver from the SDK code and it should still function. The SDK looks for a TrackedPoseDriver or an ARPoseDriver.