To adjust the offset of the real world to the projected world, one currently has to move a small image of a camera on top of a small image of the phone.
I propose a new callibration method that works as follows:
1) Draw a 3D-circle where the marker should be. If there is an offset, the drawn circle does not match the marker.
2) Rotate to marker to adjust offset in x-direction
3) Do something to move to the next step
4) Rotate the marker to adjust offset in y-direction
5) Do something to move to the next step
6) Rotate the marker to adjust offset in z-direction
What do you think?