SDK importing error

Hello there,
When trying to import ARyzon SDK, it gives me instant errors regarding the AryzonPose.cs Assets\Aryzon\Scripts\AryzonPose.cs(17,35): error CS0234: The type or namespace name ‘Interaction’ does not exist in the namespace ‘UnityEngine.Experimental.XR’ (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Aryzon\Scripts\AryzonPose.cs(18,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name ‘SpatialTracking’ does not exist in the namespace ‘UnityEngine’ (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Aryzon\Scripts\AryzonPose.cs(23,31): error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘BasePoseProvider’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Aryzon\Scripts\AryzonPose.cs(170,25): error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘PoseDataFlags’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Aryzon\Scripts\AryzonPose.cs(170,39): error CS0115: ‘AryzonPose.GetPoseFromProvider(out Pose)’: no suitable method found to override

Assets\Aryzon\Scripts\AryzonPose.cs(65,22): error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘TrackedPoseDriver’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I tried unity version 2018.1.5f1 and 2019.4.19f1 with no luck in fixing these errors.

In the Package Manager make sure to import XRLegacyInputHelpers :slight_smile:

thank you so much, it finally worked! :smiley:
One more question, can the Aryzon SDK work with model targets in vuforia? with the camera working? I am asking because I need the stereoscopic mode in Aryzon to work without disabling the camera feed and with using model targets not image targets. Any ideas?

It should work with model targets similar to image targets. Can you tell me why you would need the camera to work in stereoscopic mode since that will not be a stereoscopic feed you will never perceive it as 3D.

1 Like

I’m not quite sure, but in the Aryzon headset visor, it is somewhat dark to overlay my projected virtual image, that’s why I needed the camera feed to stay alive. As for the stereoscopic mode,I guess I just wanted to see if it would work in 3D which you have just answered that it wouldn’t, so thank you for the shortcut answer for my trial :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hey!

I tried to import the v2.2 package into Unity 2019.4.26F1 and these mistakes appeared …

I already imported the packages from the ARFoundation, XRLegacyInputHelpers, ARKit, ARCore, Vuforia, among others … and nothing :frowning:

Thanks in advance!

ERRORS:
Assets\Aryzon\Scripts\AryzonPose.cs(279,21): error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘ARPoseDriver’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets\Aryzon\Scripts\AryzonPose.cs(279,64): error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘ARPoseDriver’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets\Aryzon\Scripts\AryzonPose.cs(502,25): error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘ARPoseDriver’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets\Aryzon\Scripts\AryzonPose.cs(502,93): error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘ARPoseDriver’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Hi!

The ARPoseDriver is part of a later version of ARFoundation, this may be the issue. Try and see if you can update the ARFoundation package from the package manager.

Please check if this is in your player settings.
Schermafbeelding 2021-05-26 om 12.19.38

BTW sorry about the late message!

1 Like