Newest version: 2.0.1
New in version 2:
- Complete UI update
- Added link to Aryzon app where users can calibrate and choose their headset version
- Added ‘Scanning for marker’
- Improved accuracy of overlay of physical and virtual world
- Complete update of code ‘under the hood’
This is a major update and I recommend updating.
Follow these steps
- Open the example Unity project
- The scene ‘Example’ is your starting point
- Switch your build platform to iOS or Android
- Enter a Vuforia license key in the VuforiaConfiguration file
- Build and run a sample project on your phone
- The scene units are set to meters by default. You can use your own units by changing the ‘Scene Units’ on the ARCameraShifter component. You will see double if you haven’t set this up correctly.
- Vuforia is build into Unity as of version 2017.2. This makes life a bit easier I recommend updating Unity.
Work in progress
- Creating standardized settings for more phones
- Movement prediction to reduce latency