Download Unity package and example project: Aryzon SDK
ARKit and Vuforia sample scenes are included.
Follow these steps
- Open the ‘AryzonSDK Unity Project’ with Unity
- The scene ‘Main’ is your starting point
- Switch your build platform to iOS or Android
- You are now able to build and run a sample project on your phone
- Make sure to get your own developer license when using Vuforia
- The scene units are set to meters by default. You can use your own units by changing the ‘Scene Units Per Meter’ on the ARCameraShifter component (E.g. 100 if you are using cm’s). You will see double if you haven’t set this up correctly.
- Vuforia is build into Unity as of version 2017.2. This makes life a bit easier I recommend updating.
- Make sure your users see the ‘Calibration’ scene the first time they launch the app and are able to get back to this.
Work in progress
- Better design of the calibration scene
- Creating standardized settings for more phones
- Movement prediction to reduce latency