Newest version: 2.2
Released on July 13th 2020
New in version 2.2:
- Manual calibration options added to SDK, no need to go to the Aryzon app and recalibrate
- Added support for ARFoundation
- Added rotational tracking fallback when room scale tracking fails
- Default tracking engine now is ARFoundation
- Added prediction on the movement of the phone making movement more realistic by reducing lag.
- New way to interact with objects and Canvas items.
- Support for bluetooth controllers to ‘click’ instead of a time-delay click for the reticle.
- MRTK support, run HoloLens projects in Aryzon!
Download Unity package here:
AryzonSDK.zip (2.8 MB)
Download sample project here:
The sample project includes ARFoundation (6dof), Vuforia (6dof), and rotational (3dof) sample scenes
AryzonSDK Sample Project.zip (3.4 MB)
Follow these steps
- Open the example Unity project
- Pick a scene from the ‘Examples’ folder.
- Switch your build platform to iOS or Android
- Add a Vuforia license key to the Vuforia configuration file for the Vuforia scene.
- Build and run a sample project on your phone
Extra step when you import the SDK to your own project
- Add ARFoundation if you want to use ARFoundation, otherwise add the XR Legacy Input Helpers from the Package Manager.
You can easily run MRTK projects on your phone with Aryzon!
- Follow the steps from Microsoft provided in this link. We tested it with ARFoundation 4. Build&run to make sure the app functions correctly without the Aryzon SDK first.
- Add the Aryzon and AryzonUI prefabs and select ARFoundation on the Aryzon GameObject.
- Do not use the AryzonInputController, instead add the prefab in this link to your scene: AryzonMRTK.zip (0.04 MB)
- Deactivate the EventSystem in the Aryzon GameObject.
Setup a Bluetooth controller
If you have a bluetooth controller you can add this in Aryzon mode. Make sure you have the AryzonInputController or AryzonMRTKController in your scene:
- Enter Aryzon mode in the app and tap on the gear icon
- Tap on ‘Listen’
- Click the button you want to use on the controller as a ‘reticle click’.
Some bluetooth controllers require to be set in a different mode in order to be recognised. Please refer to the devices manual on how to do that.
Choose your headset
- You should select your headset type in Aryzon mode by tapping the ‘Gear’ icon in the upper right hand corner. The most recent cardboard headset is Aryzon V.3.
Tutorial on YouTube